Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Monday, January 09, 2006

Rambling

OK, I am officially miserable. This cold is still kicking my butt! I also remembered that Miss Know-It-All teacher also told me that I might want "to wash my swatch to see if that is really the effect" that I wanted for the sweater. Good Gawd. Sure, now I am going to rip the whole thing, and what pick out another $100 or so of yarn??? Maybe use the yarn as perlite for my house plants? Back at work, my supervisor stopped by to see if I had any documents for her collection. When I told her they would be coming during the next rotation she asked me "Is that in your yearly map"? Aggghhhhh, I could scream! As AR as she is, she has got to know (remember) that I have got to be one of the most organized, on-top-of-things person she has in the department. We received, once again, a duplicate email from one of her superiors, just to make sure that we knew it was a good idea! When I reminder her that we already receive it, she told me that her group addresses included all of us. So I told her I just love the delete key. Her response "just take that sword and turn it harder". She really needs to get a life! Hubby teased me that I only got another 3/4 of an inch done on my sweater. I am determined to teach him to knit! I need to pull out that camera. Maybe tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home