Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Buttons

Well I changed my blogger template and all seems to be finally working!

Yesterday Hubby and I took a drive about 1 hour north of here to Webs. Oh my!I found some great buttons that will work perfectly with the 048 Mac and Me Adult Two Color Jacket– yes!

I also picked up a 10 skein package of Queensland Uruguay DK! Color 10 - not sure exactly how to describe the color, and I can’t find color names anywhere on the web. A yummy merino/alpaca/silk blend, Uruguay DK is perfect for light garments and accessories.Content: 70% Merino/20% Baby Alpaca/10% SilkWeight/Yardage: 50 Grams/124 YardsGauge: 5.5sts=1″ #6 needlesKnitting Weight: DK

Not sure what I will do with it, but I was having so much fun getting overwhelmed with all that yarn. I had a few picked out and then just decided to make a choice!

Well back to work tomorrow. Overfall it has been a good week in spite of being sick for part of it. Didn’t get as much accomplished as I had planned, but did get some of the kitchen floor stripped, hair cut and touched up, manicure and pedicure, dry cleaning done, and a couple of girly lunches. Got some new baby pics up.

The baby sweater is done except for the snaps and ties sewn on. Worked a bit on the Mac N Me jacket, and the KPS top down raglan.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home