Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sunday: Vase, Bear, Peppers & Babysitting

Yesterday was Felted Vase class, and somehow I got convinced to take a Bobbi Bear class today. Now why does anyone needs to make a hand knitted bear for $65 plus the cost of new needles? Who has US 17 24" circs and US 17 dps? Only another $15... This $80 bear ought to be beautiful! Add to this the $22 shakespeare yarn (color 3) and 15 dps for the vase, and I think I've got a serious addiction going here. I've also signed up for the sweater class for Bobbi beginning on 10/23 ;)

Last night while we babysat MP, I made a huge pot of sauce and some stuffed red peppers to send off to a GF who is laid up with a knee prob.

I've almost finished decreasing the toes on my socks, got a few more rows done on the entrelac, and just finished my 9th face cloth for Katrina. Tomorrow night is Open House at school and knitting/crochet club for the kids starts Tuesday. I have yet to work on a single stitch of something of mine during club, but the kids make it worth it. Such connections!

Found an interesting on-line book too.

AND, I admit it, I'm becoming a bag-o-holic! Check out these supplies: Supplies @ joggles.com Fabric By The Pound Mill Ends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home