Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Monday, October 10, 2005

Productive Columbus Day

Love these days off, even if the weather is crummy. Decided to stay in, so I got a big ol' pot of sauce and sausage brewing, and some other exciting stuff like laundry and a couple of loads in the dishwasher. Phil made a corned beef and some brownies yesterday, and with Tara's chicken soup and apple pie there are plenty of food options. Might just peel up some potatoes for a salad, would be good with the corned beef. Even got a test done and posted online for tomorrow. I love technology! I post the test once, get the kids online and the test gets emailed to me, SCORED! Finally got a pic of both socks. Love they way the stripes line up even if everyone else thinks that is anal ;) I MIGHT just wear them! Picked up 2 skeins of Suri Merino (Content 55% Suri Alpaca/45% Extrafine Merino Wool; Weight/Yardage: 50 Grams/110 Yards; Gauge:5 sts=1", #7 needle; Knitting Weight: Worsted, color 1970 for Bobbi's Sweater. The color matches the duvet fabric perfectly. He will look so cute sitting in that antique child's rocking chair. V's supervisor sent me a lovely thank you note for the 4 bags I made for her and a bonus check! Hmmmm, what can I do with that??? I ran into Bobbi from sock class yesterday. She is knitting a beautiful Manos sweater that I believe is from book 2 0r 4. It is knit from the corner out. OR the sweater that Peggy is making. I think it is a Debbie Bliss pattern - a bit more feminine/romantic than I usually wear, but I really like it. I believe she is doing a class or knit-a-long after the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home