Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday

Vanessa will be home for Christmas this year! Phil and his old guy biker gang are off to Newport for the day. I'm going to try and organize my needles and stash this morning. Hmmm, on wish list - a yarn meter. Need to cut out some fabric too. I got the Loop-d-Loop book! Going to try and get yarn for 2 of the projects today the Braided Neckpiece and another surprise that I think will be a gift, so not linking to it ;) Lauri decided that she wanted double the length on the scarf so I need to pick up 2 more skeins today. (Fiber Content 40% Nylon, 32% Wool, 15% Polyester, 13% Acrylic, Ball Weight1.75 oz 50 g Ball Length 55 yds 50 m Gauge 2.5 sts = 1" 10 sts & 14 rows = 4" (10cm), Needle Size, #15 (US)10 mm, Care Instructions: Hand wash in cool water with mild soap (no detergent). Lay flat to dry. ) Didn't I decide that I wasn't knitting for anyone else? Lunch, get the car washed and Bear class at 3 - front and back body are done, and both legs. Head today. I like doing the classes as it keeps me focused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home