Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Catching Up

We’re back from SF. Didn’t get to any yarn shops but had a wonderful time. During the week I got a sweater, booties and hat done using Bernat Cotton Tots, Sweet Dreams. The blanket is started.

Went to a Magic Loop Sock class yesterday. Think I have the hang of it, but not liking the joins. The instructor said to leave them loose but I think I may have some serious ladders. So far I prefer dps but I am going to give it a chance. I’m using the Cherry Tree Hill Silk & Merino DK in Old Rose (50/50 silk and Merino blend, 313 yds/4 oz.) My guage is 6 sts = 1″ on size 5 needles. Caviar sweater is done and just needs to be put together. “Happy Feet” socks are progressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home