Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Saturday

Still can’t driveso can’t get over to spend my birthday gift certificates unless hubby will take me after work. Not sure that will happen since I feel so bad that he is working on a Saturday. AND they are having a 15% off everything in the shop sale It’s also their premie hat day, and since I am on the K2Tog committee I really should try and be there. Haven’t been to any meetings though with this back issue. I feel really bad about that… Still convinced that I am going to have another round of epidural injections next week. Fortunately J is off on Wednesday so he can take me to the doc. Hubby will need to take another day off for the injections though. I will get those socks finished today. I will get those socks finished today. I will get those socks finished today. The Vicodin is kicking my butt today. Ordered some Donegal Tweed for a sweater for hubby. Originally ordered 826 Navy, but they were out of that so I ordered the denium #899. I think he is more of a denium guy anyway

Content 100% Irish Wool Weight/Yardage: 100m gm/183 yards/ball Gauge: 4 1/2 sts = 1″ #8 or #9 needles Knitting Weight: Worsted Price: Normally $10.99/ball , closeout at $5.29

On the door-step last night was a Mother’s Day surprise! OMG, smells so awesome! From the San Francisco daughter of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home