Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Thursday, August 03, 2006

TKGA 2

So I decided to get serious about completing Level 2. I just sent an email off to see if I have the most up-to-date instructions since my revision date is 9/27/2004! I pulled the binder out of my craft room, and found that I had 5 swatches done, and finished the seed stitch boarder on one of the lace swatches, so that makes 6 done. However I can't find the directions I was using for the lace pattern :( I've never done an Argyle Sock before, and never wear vests. Maybe I'll just find a child's pattern and make one for my grandson. The directions I have say it needs to be an adult or child size and a picture of it being worn has to be included. Hmmm, I would need to find a model. After searching my new computer I found that I don't have the questions backed up on my drive :( Yes! Just checked my USB drive and there they are! Now let's just hope there aren't too many changes in the new directions. I even found the directions for lace swatch # 11. I've "heard" revisions are due out this month. I need to check the Master Knitters Ring, and the boards to see if I can find out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home