Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Friday, June 23, 2006

"Real Children"

OK, my REAL daughter, whom I love dearly, is packing up her apartment in San Francisco to put in storage while she is on some safari stuff in Africa for the next 2 months! Stories and escapades to follow, I am sure! And my Real son and Daughter-In-Law are expecting their first child. I love them both! We don't know the name yet, but we are calling him TP for now... Long story, another day. Look for his upcoming website: www.JustinTara.com But for now here is MOM, due October 11, 2006!

2 Comments:

At 6/24/2006 12:36:00 AM , Blogger JenBin said...

And someone new to knit for! ;)

 
At 6/24/2006 09:54:00 AM , Blogger soapy said...

How exciting Congrats & Good Luck to you and your family!! Me youngest was born on Oct 10th! Great timing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home