Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Saturday, March 03, 2007

TKGA Level II

Decided to pick up The Knitting Guild of America Level II master knitter program. OK, OK, I decided to get serious back in August of 06 :( I happened to check the boards and noticed that not only they change the directions which I ordered back in August, but there are corrections posted as of November 15, 2006. So I went ahead and emailed for the directions. I have to say they got back to me right away with the new information. I was quite impressed. Now if only I could get this level done with some type of speed. So I am organizing for the binder. I had many of the swatch tags and instructions done, but now they have to be redone with the changes :( Still working on the 2 color jacket. Up to the last button hole, so now I need to finish the neck decreases and then the sleeves.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home