Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Progress

Well, making some progress of course I want everything done yesterday! But Vanessa's clothes are in drawers and I just need to box up all her scrap/photo albums. There are a few hanging things but they can just be transferred into the other room.Also gaining on the closet in Phil’s office, but some of that is more time consuming like shredding all the tax returns and trying to find new homes for all the books in there. I was able to get 2 of the 3 contractors to call me back yesterday, which is amazing. Both are coming out tomorrow to give me flooring estimates. Someone on the KAL suggested wire cubes from Target, but I can’t find them on their website, but Bed Bath and Beyond has some. Add some of these, and I think that would work for more storage in the closet. I think these are like the ones V has in her apartment. I have the huggable hangers in my closet, I may just add some of these bags for storage too. Made some progress on the socks and the Entrelac bag yesterday and had a yummy dinner on the table for hubby when he got home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home