Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Saturday: Hurricane Rita, Cloths, Socks, Bear and planes

Pixie Sticks, Tolland, CT Shipped off 25 more packages of cloths and soap to DC for displaced veterans. Looks like, with Rita, we'll keep going. Had Open House on Monday, K/C club Tuesday, Dept. Meeting Wednesday, but did manage to get the felted vase done, one sock finished except for the Kitchener stitch (video). I was happily working on the second sock and almost done with the toe decrease when one of my needles decided to slide out and drop to the floor - YIKES! I'll look at it later and see if I picked up all the stitches correctly. Need to make some progress on the Bobbi Bear today. Tomorrow is the fly-in and I may just do that trial lesson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home