Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Sunday, August 13, 2006

UFO -> FO

Finished:

  • Incredibly Boring Baby Blanket (did I say how much I hate Homespun?)
  • Martini Cloth for a friend (Sugar'n Cream Hot Pink from Michaels)
  • Bobbi Bear's second ear

Bobbi Bear and Effie:Bobbi Bear and Effie

Bobbi Bear's Ears:

Bobbi Bear's Ears

Martini Cloth: (Not sure where I got the pattern. It says it's from here. I do like it better than others I've seen since it has the stirrer. There are some mistakes in the pattern though.)Martini Cloth

Incredibly Boring Diagonal Baby Blanket:

Diagonal Baby Blanket

WIP

  • Started another Martini Cloth for someone who "suggested" that they would like one
  • Booby Sock
  • KP&S Sweater
  • Need to duplicate stitch Bobbi Bear's neck, attach ears and stitch eyes and nose (reminder to buy a big blue ribbon)
  • Baby ball cap needs to be felted and then needle felted with the Boston Red Sox "B"

Need to start the MD bib. Bought some baseball buttons to use on them:

So plans for today are to work on the Martini cloth, get at least a few rows done on the sock and cast on for the bib.

A friend who went fishing in Alaska got home yesterday and is bringing us some fresh salmon today. I need to figure out what to do with it :)

Tomorrow the stitches come out of my butt and I have PT in the afternoon. Only 2 more weeks until school starts. The baby shower brunch is on the 27th and the Baby Boy BBQ is on the 3rd. Need to get to BabysRUs to add to the pile that is accumulating upstairs ;)

Need to try and order Spamalot tix tomorrow when they go on sale!

1 Comments:

At 8/14/2006 02:44:00 PM , Blogger Alida Sharp said...

I love your work! Oh, I found your blog over at the message board for Black Purl Magazine!

http://www.black-purl-magazine.com/phpBB2/index.php

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home