Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Sunday, April 01, 2007

More Yarn & Cloths

Picked up another skein of Manos from Marji’s yesterday. She called just as I was heading that way anyway, for a hair appointment. Being the impatient one that I am I HAD to go get it. Tried to email and cancel the skein I ordered online, but it has already been shipped So now instead of being short, I will have plenty left over…

Also picked up a ball of Schachenmayr Catania 100% cotton, for more cloths of course. The color is really pretty 143 Flamingo. I still am not sure why I do these cloths; they just sit in a pile. But I think I am addicted. ;)

I finished the 2 10 stitch swatches for the Stockinette, reverse stockinette (NB: need to redor the reverse stockinette since I didn't pay attention to the rs vs the ws :( and seed stitch. Now to block them and seam them. Started the blended twisted decrease swatch. Giving the lace a rest. :(

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home