Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

More Cleaning

Well I spent over 2 hours shredding yesterday. Mostly old tax returns. It really does feel good to be tackling this. More than 30 books are gone. Phil is still trying to convince me to just have the carpets cleaned and that they will be fine. Getting 2 estimates today should at least give me information to work with. The closets will get cleaned and painted, and the rooms painted for sure. I picked up paint chips also. It looks like I'm going with Benjamin Moore Light Yellow 2022-60 and Hancock Green HC-117. Managed to get up to the heel flap on sock # 2 though as well as a couple of rows on the Entrelac bag. Got delivery of 2 new books - yeah! Bags : A Knitter's Dozen by Elaine Rowley (Editor) for the French Market Bag, and The Knitters Book of Finishing Techniques by Nancie M. Wiseman just because! I have another estimate tomorrow and a nail appointment. On Friday GFs are taking me on a belated birthday day. Saturday from 10 - 2 is the fiber felting class at Wool Connection. Sunday is the last sock class, so painting may have to wait until Monday of next week. We leave the following Saturday for the Dominican Republic. I might be able to get 2 of the rooms and a closet done before that - we'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home