Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Bump in the plans

OK, called me ticked off... The painter just called and canceled for today. Alright, I know its Saturday and he worked a full 2 days already but I am really getting anxious to get everything put back together. This is why I dislike working with contractors so much – they are just such damn prima donnas. Arggggggggggg.......... He said he is coming tomorrow, that means he'll probably be here Monday too. OK, switching modes and out to breakfast and shopping with hubby. The entertainment unit got picked up from the basement yesterday to go to a new home. Hoping I can get Justin to help Phil today with empty electronic boxes in the attic and get Vanessa's 10 boxes up there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home