Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday, counting down to vacation, TKGA, Anniversary

Happy 2nd Anniversary Justin & Tara! Yes, hired someone to remove all the carpet and debris from the garage next week. Message left for the painter. Found a fabric for the color scheme. This florally thing is not me at all, but... Turned my heel. This pair of socks already cost me about $60 not including all the blood, sweat and tears. Yes, Phil I have been known to wear socks, well maybe a couple of times. And V - I just might frame the damn things! Laura from Creative Fibers opened the latest issue of Cast On to the list of Master Knitter Program Graduates during class and there was my name and hers! I hadn't even looked at the list when I was looking through the mag. I was just eyeballing the pattern on page 70. Haven't decided if I want to tackle the next level - an argyle sock for goodness sake. Going to spend a couple of hours with my new best friend Aurora while making sausage, peppers, onions and mushrooms for Phil (using his latest aquisition of course), then off to lunch while the house gets cleaned. Going to try and get a few things out of the basement to add to the junk pile in the garage. I think I'll be able to handle this: "All suites provide guests with a luxurious four post canopy bed, Jacuzzi for two, bathrobes, separate shower, air conditioning, satellite TV including HBO, Cinemax and other channels, mini-bar restocked daily with soft drinks, beer, and water, telephone, safe deposit box, hair dryer, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and 24-hour room service." Pumpkin Treat Bag, Halloween Motifs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home