Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Monday, August 22, 2005

Monday 8/23 - one week and counting

Long day. The painter was here at 7. Hopefully things will be done tomorrow and I can spend some time putting things together this week. Looking forward to having lunch with my Aunt, and seeing my Uncle tomorrow. Besides going out to lunch today, I put together a Salvation Army pile: 7 sets of sheets, mostly double bed size from the kids rooms, as well as a couple of comforters, dust ruffles and table skirts. I added 8 blankets and at least a half dozen towels to that pile. If I don't need it now - it's going! Ordered a down comfortor for the guest/V room. Got down to needing only about another inch before the toe decrease on my second sock, though. Anxious for the painter to be out of here, so I can set up my room and get some sewing done. Phil did a major clean out of his closet (no, he will probably never be a 34 or 36 inch waist again!) and those got donated. He still refuses to part with his tux from our wedding – even though it would take a huge shoe horn to get him back into it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home