Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Snails pace and maybe some knitting

The painter is here - yeah, I know it's Sunday. The yellow room needed 3 coats and the 2nd coat of green went on today. The 3rd bedroom, hall and foyer will get done today also. The trim will get done tomorrow, and then he may need Tuesday to touch up all the closets. I'm not happy with the flat paint in there, so it is going to be redone in semi-gloss. Was productive yesterday though. I decided to make the window scarves, duvet cover, dust ruffle, shams, lamp shades etc. I picked up 20 yards of fabric so far. I need to find one more coordinating solid stripe fabric and the rope trim for the duvet. The floral ones looks truer to color than the stripe on my monitor. The duvet cover will be made out of this one: I have l larger floral for the windows, and one with more rose color for the accents. And I'm thinking of running this lengthwise for the dust ruffle: I WILL get some knitting done today! Looks like I might not be wearing those socks on the first day of school ;(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home