Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Ugggg Word Press Frustrations

Hubby went to see Spamalot on Broadway today. I couldn’t go along since I am still not mobile I am having epidural injections AGAIN on Thursday, and have to see the dermatologist on Wednesday. I hate for hubby to have to take all this time off, so I may see if I can get a friend to drop me off, and then he can pick me up after work. The timing should work just fine. Edited @ 9:23 hubby is not in agreement. He wants to take me.

So I played around with WordPress blog. I copied all my entries over to Blogger, deleted the entire database and reinstalled, then imported. I finally figured out how to get an image in the header, but not how to get rid of the box in front of it. Worked a bit on the sweater. Not sure I entirely understand the sleeve directions, but I am sure I will figure it out when I get there. This past Thursday a GF picked me up and we went for pedicures and lunch . Off to rest before a friend picks me up for dinner…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home