Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Cloth KAL

Saw the grandson again yesterday, all is well! Hubby and I will go today. They come home Monday, and fortunately I have the day off. Not sure why I do these cloths... They are quick and fun, but I really have no use for them. Maybe I'll package up some of them with some home made soap for little holiday gifts? This is the October KAL; a cat. Definitely needs a blocking, and the ends weaved in.

Laura, from CF called while I was at the hospital and said there will be no Mitered Square Jacket fashion show - good thing because I never did knit one :)

1 Comments:

At 10/08/2006 10:58:00 AM , Blogger kat said...

Congrats on the new grandson! you know if you do the dishcloths out of really soft cotton they can be washclothes as well..& a nice natural yarn is good for babies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home