Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Friday, August 18, 2006

Anniversary and Updates

Yesterday was the 10th anniversary of my husband's death. J called twice and then offered to take me to lunch. We went to the cemetery together and placed some flowers. It was a sad moment. Got an email from V from S. Africa too. Hubby was very sensitive about it.

I've turned my obsession from Food Network to Court TV. What's up with this? I had been watching the Perry March trial and then this guy gets arrested. I think I NEED to get back to work. April seems so long ago.

Finished another martini cloth. The intended recipient who had asked for the cloth is, shall we say, a bit flaky. Well she screwed up enough that I am not going to "donate" my time to someone like that. The cloth is going with it's mate to the person I had originally started it for and where I know it will be appreciated.

I'm keeping up with the Monthly KAL too. I really need to get the ball cap felted for the baby, the ears, eyes, nose and neck done on Bobbi Bear, and I plug away a row or two here and there on the Boobi Sox. I got about 25 rows done on a MD bib too.

Joe being goofy:

Back to work on the 28th. Time to think about a hair cut and some new clothes. The bumper on the car will be replaced Monday and Tuesday of next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home