Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Digital Age?

How do I accumulate so much stuff??? Got up at 6 AM and tackled the file cabinet in Phil’s office space so that it can be moved into my new room. It really was freeing to get rid of so much of that junk that I had been keeping for years just in case my slimy scumbag SD (that's sperm donor for the not down with that!) came back after me in court again. Yes, those were the words used by one of my attorneys in one of the letters I just shredded. Not to mention the other vultures that came knocking when Joe died. I decided that since I hadn’t been in that cabinet in years it could all go. So 2 ½ hours later my new best friend Aurora quit on me with a stack of papers still to go. So I go from: This, to this and this: (and the trash bin is out on the street, full to the gills). I'm also on a search for a sock pattern that will use worsted weight yarn. I'm doing OK with the Sockotta and 5 #2 double pointed needles but it sure would go faster with heavier yarn and larger needles. I am determined to learn 2 circ or Magic Loop and have both these books. The sock in the middle of this picture is what I will hopefully end up with. (2 Circ Instuctions, photos) Found some patterns online: Joan's Socks , SweaterScapes, SockKnitter's Page, Sock Calculator and I need to look at the 2 sock books I bought. Little Knits has some beautiful yarn at good prices. I WILL get that heel flap done today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home