Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Estimate

I am so excited I can't get over myself. I got an estimate (fully insured and licensed) to install select red oak with 3 coats of poly in 3 of the bedrooms, the hallway, all the closets and refinish the stairs for half of what I thought it would be! AND they can do it while we are away on vacation - YES! AND J talked with Tara and they are coming to take V's bedroom furniture (minus the dresser) and the med-lift chair! It really is a GREAT chair - oversized, heat and massage and lifts you to a standing position, and it can function as a recliner. It only arrived about a month before Joe died, but I am still glad we bought it. He got some use of it, and it lived as a reminder of him after that. Justin can haul stuff to the dump for me too!!! I WILL have that room by end of summer!

1 Comments:

At 7/27/2005 01:55:00 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Kitt,

Thanks! I plan to pick up the paint this afternoon if I can and get started with the closets at least. I'm doing MY room in the yellow, and my daughter/guest room in the green.

As for the stink factor, I'm just glad that we plan to be gone for the week they install and finish

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home