Kathy's Knitting & Knothings

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Effie? & Weekend Getaway Satchel

Hubby and I have been discussing getting a puppy to keep me company while I am home. I'll be home for the next 10 weeks, and since I have a vacation week every 7 - 8 weeks, I really am home alot.It's pretty isolating to be housebound, and I really don't know when the doc will let me drive. Hopefully the epidural injections tomorrow will help.

Had been considering a toy dog but I think we settled on a Bichon. He called this moring and found a local breeder not listed here but in Marlborough. A co-worker has had 2 of them. Knowing him, he'll call and most likely surprise me!

I think this is a very cool project.

It's from Interweave Knits magazine Fall 2005 issue and there is a kit that can be ordered. Substitute WOTA? Also found a KAL . I have no Intarsia experience so it would be a real learning experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home